We love nothing more than giving and receiving handmade gifts at Christmas, so if you’re running out of time to crochet a gift, or you’re looking for the perfect idea for the crochet addict in your life, look no further! We’ve found our favourite stocking filler gifts from some fab independent Etsy makers, so you don’t have to!
1. This ‘Things To Do’ tote bag pretty much sums up our permanent crafting agenda here at Simply HQ. We’re not convinced this’ll help us in hiding our yarn purchases from the other half, but seeing as they come in a spectrum of gorgeous colours we’ll make an exception! £9.00 @ Lanaboushop
2. In our eyes, a balanced diet consists of oodles of yarn with a side of tea (and biscuits – of course!). So if you’re like us and could live off of yarn alone, you need this tee in your life! £12.95 @ RockPaperSistersTee.
3. These personalised coasters make a lovely last minute gift, choose between pink, turquoise and orange. £6.95 each by claireclose
4. These tassel-tastic statement earrings are so on-trend right now, you’ll want a pair in every colour! But for now, this red pair with sparkly pom poms will add the perfect amount of glitz to any Christmas outfit. £16.95 from ToBeAdornedShop.
5. We love this crochet hook holder by olganna. Choose with or without hooks. The perfectly colourful gift for those mindful mandala lovers! From £15.00.
6. The bigger the better as far as we’re concerned! You can find this cheeky mug for £10.95 at KellyConnorDesigns
7. We’re certainly not shy of colour at Christmas and neither should you be! Multicoloured holly crochet hooks £12.50 by MakeEShop.
8. This enamel pin holder is the ideal gift for an ever-scatty crocheter, always in search of those pesky stitch markers! An ideal stocking filler indeed and depending on the collection of markers you may be needing more than one! £12.00 by harbourcrochet.
9. We’ve always enjoyed learning to dye our own yarn, and now you can too with this kit from It’s A Stitch. Includes everything you need to get started. £26.00
10. This lovely gradient lino print is a lovely addition to any hooker’s wall. They’re handprinted and come in a few different shades with lovely vibrant inks. £15.00 by WoahTherePickle.