What are your plans this Halloween? We’re already excited about what costumes we’ll be wearing, how to best decorate our home and what sweet treats we’ll be giving as gifts! So to help you with some project ideas we’ve compiled this spooktacular list of our top 10 favourite FREE crochet patterns! Witch one will you be trying?
Bugs And Hisses, The Simply Crochet Team xo
1. Appearing in Simply Crochet issue 49, we are totally batty for this Halloween bat pattern! Designed by our editor, Sara Huntington exclusively for Simply Crochet. Click here to get the FREE pattern PDF!
2. If you have a party coming up, make sure you’re belle of the ball with this pretty lace mask! Designed by Alexis at Persia Lou. Click here for the FREE pattern!
3. These lovely lace pumpkins by Red Heart will look lovely in any interior! Paint your pumpkins for extra wow factor. Click here for the FREE pattern.
4. Be sure to have your Halloween bag ready to receive all of the treats! This one by Drops Design will be just the ticket! Click here for the FREE pattern.
5. We love this Frankenstein’s monster plushie by Jillian over at Spin A Yarn Crochet! She’s used tapestry crochet and although there’s a bit of sewing involved we think he’ll be the perfect companion on your little one’s trick or treat trip! FREE pattern here.
6. If you’re not feline up to a whole fancy dress theme, these cat ears from We Are Knitters will do the job! Check it out for FREE here.
7. Make sure you’re ready for all of the revellers with this terror-ific Pumpkin treat bowl – FREE pattern over at the One Social Girl blog!
8. Why not try this original Leia Beanie on your little one this year? It’ll make for a different costume for sure and ensure some funny snaps for the photo album! Head over to Hopeful Honey for the FREE pattern.
9. We love these super colourful Day of the dead storage cosies, Halloween doesn’t have to be limited to orange, green and black you know! Grab the FREE pattern here.
10. This fa-boo-lous Ghost pattern by Sara Huntington, exclusively for Simply Crochet is so simple we’re making a handful this Halloween. Try turning it into hanging decorations for above the door and for appliqueing onto a wreath for a unique spin! FREE pattern here.
Bats all for now, folks! Oh, and, we apologise for all of the horror-ible Halloween puns, fangs for bearing with us…