The good folk from Wool Warehouse are joining us in celebrating World Craft Week, and have kindly given us an exclusive discount code for you to use over this weekend. Simply use the discount code: WORLDCRAFTWEEK on their website and you’ll get 15% of all non sale items and Attic 24 packs until 23:59 BST on Monday 23.04.18.
As well as having a huge selection of yarns, patterns, books and accessories, Wool Warehouse also offer international shipping, so this is an offer everyone can take advantage of!
And just one more thing…
Now obviously the discount code is free to use…but don’t forget that this week is all for a good cause, so you could be a good sport and donate to Bliss too. It’s win win – wool for you, donations for them! And it couldn’t be easier to make a donation, there’s 5 easy ways that you can help this worthy charity below!
1. Craft4Bliss – take part using the sponsor form on the back page of the digi mag and make a donation or host an event and ask family and friends to support you.
2. Buy a Craft Download for £3 – visit www.buysubscriptions.com/Craft4Bliss and choose one of our four craft downloads or you could buy the lot!
3. By Text – you can text your donation by sending MAKE14 followed by the amount (MAKE14£10) to 70070
4. By Justgiving – create your own fundraiser page or simply donate what you can to support Craft4Bliss. Visit www.bliss.org.uk/craft4bliss
5. Send a cheque – you can send a cheque made payable to Bliss to, CRAFT4BLISS, Bliss, 2nd Floor Chapter House, 18-20 Crucifix Lane, London SE1 3JW. Please write CRAFT4BLISS on the back of your cheque