To celebrate the launch of Simply Crochet, we’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win crochet goodies worth over £200. With the project books and yarn to make three complete projects courtesy of Black Sheep Wools and a year’s subscription to Simply Crochet, you’ll have everything you need to get crocheting! We’re also throwing in three more crochet books, so you’ll never be short of crochet inspiration.
The lucky winner will receive:
- 1 year print subscription to Simply Crochet (beginning with issue two)
- Patons Learn to Crochet with Wool Blend Aran yarn in shades (x3 cream, x3 taupe) –– 5mm Milward crochet hook, 8 Coats buttons. Kit: RRP £38.24 courtesy of Black Sheep Wools
- Simply Crochet by Debbie Bliss with six balls of Debbie Bliss Rialto 4ply yarn (Hyacinth), 4mm Milward crochet hook. Kit: RRP £41.95 courtesy of Black Sheep Wools
Rowan Lace with four balls of Rowan Fine Lace in shade Vintage, 1.5mm crochet hook.
Kit: Total RRP £39.70 courtesy of Black Sheep Wools
150 colourful, creative crocheted edgings
- So Pretty Crochet by Amy Palanjian
- Irresistible Gifts to Crochet Vol 2 from the makers of Simply Knitting
To enter, simply visit our competition page and fill in the form.
The competition ends on 10th January so make sure you enter soon – good luck!
Please note: this is a competition for UK residents only.